The Hotel St Michael Prescott (sometimes hereinafter referred to as “Hotel”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) welcomes all guests. We are dedicated to providing exceptional service, from reservation to check-out.
Digital Accessibility Compliance Guidelines and Goals
We strive to offer an excellent user experience for visitors using any type of assistive technology to access the website. Our website accessibility standards are based on the WCAG 2.1 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1) level A + AA success criteria.
We also follow the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) guidelines, which are in line with our philosophy of promoting usability for people of all abilities.
In addition, we actively work to maintain, assess and improve the usability and accessibility of our website through engagement of experts and regular testing of our digital accessibility.
Continuous Digital Monitoring
Using mainstream, developer-supported accessibility monitoring tools and assistive technology, our site undergoes real time monitoring and multiple scans per day to detect any accessibility errors that may arise due to the addition of updated content or website code.
Our team of accessibility experts manually investigates each error that may appear and applies an appropriate remedy in order to ensure the site’s functionality is available to the most diverse range of users possible. Data results of scans are recorded in long-term logs so that we are able to access a snapshot of the accessibility score of the website at any given time.
We welcome feedback
If you experience any difficulty accessing or navigating our websites or have any accessibility-related questions or comments, we are listening. Please contact us with a description of the issue you encountered and your contact information. You are also welcome to call us at 928.776.1999 for assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Hotel St Michael Prescott website may contain material from social media sites such as Facebook and Youtube, which are used to share additional content about our property, facilities and services. We invite you to review accessibility information and guidance directly from Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and Instagram.
Accessible Features and Amenities
Hotel St Michael Prescott is compliant with the ADA (Department of Justice ADA Title III Regulation 28 CFR Part 36, 1991). We welcome guests of all abilities. Our property descriptions aim to allow any visitor to make an informed decision on whether the hotel is an appropriate choice for their needs.
- Accessible public entrance.
- The registration desk is 41” high. It has an accessible surface and space to hand materials back and forth to guests who use wheelchairs. Guests who are unable to use the registration desk will be personally attended by staff.
- Accessible route from the public entrance and rooms to the registration area.
- Accessible elevator.
- Accessible route to the elevator from the public entrance, registration desk and rooms.
- Accessible emergency exit (only stairs).
- Accessible public restroom.
- Accessible route from parking area to the main entrance.
- Space to accommodate accessible vehicles.
- Visual only in hallways and audible alarms for smoke, fire and emergency.
- Guest room televisions have closed captioning or closed captioning decoders are provided.
- Service animals are welcome at the Hotel St Michael.
- Accessible food and beverage outlets:
- Accessible route to food and beverage outlet from the public entrance and rooms.
Accessible guest rooms
Please note that all accessible rooms at Hotel St Michael have the following features and measurements to ensure accessibility:
- Accessible room entrance doors.
- At least 30 inches of width on the side of the bed to allow for wheelchair access and transfer in select rooms.
- Toilet seats with grab bars to facilitate transfer.
- Grab bars and a detachable hand-held shower wand.
- Please see individual room descriptions for details. We are also available 24/7 at 800-678-3757 to provide more information.
Upon request: Shower chair and toilet riser.
Click here to visit our rooms page.
Accessible route from public entrance and registration area to accessible rooms.
Only select rooms have accessible features.
From a digitally-accessible website to complete descriptions of all onsite amenities and features, we wish to provide a positive experience from start to finish. Please note that this accessibility statement applies to all content on our website.